Tuesday 22 February 2011

Lost & Found

I know I know, Ive been so slack! Blaming my hardcore job is no excuse.
So by popular demand I'm posting a selection of my derelict projects.

My love for derelict buildings began while I was studying photography at university. Myself and a group of friends stumbled across some derelict factories in Park Royal. After shooting some of the beautiful photographs, stumbling across buildings turned into researching, locating and stealthily breaking into some of the most secure buildings in the country. 


Here are some of my favourites...











I have literally thousands of derelict photographs so I will post more soon!


I recommend visiting my friends Website
His photos are simply inspiring!

3 comments:

  1. these are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowowow utterly beautiful and sad. you're talented! you've captured all of them perfectly..

    xo katrina
    theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always loved these photos of yours. The abandoned spaces ones are my favourite!

    ReplyDelete